WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS (M/F/D) WITH INTEREST IN A
HiWi activity in the area of business development
The Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research in Rostock is looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) to support the project “Guardio” of the department “Visual Assistance Technologies” (VAT).
The job involves working in the business development of an app for the “Guardio” project. In this project, a technology has been developed that enables contactless collection of electrocardiography signals (ECG for short).
As a student assistant, you will support the project team in identifying target customers and partners, conducting market research and developing business plans. In addition, you will work on the preparation of presentations, meetings and trade fair visits and appearances.
- good knowledge in the use of products of the MS Office package
- ability to think analytically
- ability to work systematically and independently
- strong communication and teamwork skills
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What you can expect
- Contribute to a research-oriented team project with a clear application focus
- Implementation of your own ideas in the context of practical applications
- Fair compensation for your work.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply send it together with your grades from your studies and other references (degrees, work references) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Disabled people will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to professional equality irrespective of gender.
Rate of remuneration in the advertisement: Remuneration is based on the general works agreement on the employment of auxiliary staff.