WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS (M/F/D) WITH INTEREST IN A
HiWi activity in the area of iOS development
The Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research in Rostock is looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) to support the project “Guardio” of the department “Visual Assistance Technologies” (VAT).
Your job with us includes the development of an iOS app for the project “Guardio”. In this project, a technology has been developed that enables a contactless collection of electrocardiography signals (ECG for short).
The existing Android app is to be used as a model in iOS app development, however, there is a lot of room for own creative ideas. A good foundation in iOS app development is therefore essential. During your job, you will also work with interactive version control and team collaboration tools (GitLab, MS Teams, etc.).
- Expertise in computer science or similar field
- Knowledge and experience in iOS development
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently.
What you can expect
- Contribute to a research-oriented team project with a clear application focus
- Scrumb-based agile programming
- Implementation of your own ideas in the context of practical applications
- Fair compensation for your work.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply send it together with your grades from your studies and other references (degrees, work references) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Disabled people will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to professional equality irrespective of gender.
Rate of remuneration in the advertisement: Remuneration is based on the general works agreement on the employment of auxiliary staff.