WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS (M/F/D) WITH INTEREST IN A
HiWi activity in the area of data analysis
The Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research in Rostock is looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) to support the project “Guardio” of the department “Visual Assistance Technologies” (VAT).
Your work with us involves data analysis for the “Guardio” project. In this project, a technology has been developed that enables contactless collection of electrocardiography signals (ECG for short)
During your job, you will evaluate and pre-process medical signals, as well as assist in the further development of our Artificial Intelligence. You will also work with interactive tools for version control and team collaboration (GitLab, MS Teams, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Python or a comparable programming language
- First experiences with libraries (Numpy, Pandas etc.)
- Confident handling of Pycharm, JupyterLabs etc.
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently.
What you can expect
- Contribute to a research-oriented team project with a clear application focus
- Scrumb-based agile programming
- Implementation of your own ideas in the context of practical applications
- Fair compensation for your work.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply send it together with your grades from your studies and other references (degrees, work references) by e-mail to email@example.com. Disabled people will be given preference if they are equally qualified.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to professional equality irrespective of gender.
Rate of remuneration in the advertisement: Remuneration is based on the general works agreement on the employment of auxiliary staff.